• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

15,000 Posts for Brian (bushido_man96)!

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Congrats! Just a couple more and you'll have beaten Patrick. :D

Why do you think I started this thread? Not because I actually wanted to congratulate Brian, but because I thought of it and said, hey, I can get a post ahead of him in a way that no one will ever suspect me!!!!! :evil:

:lol:

Brian will catch me soon enough. That'll be a happy day. :)

Patrick

Haha if that's your strategy you need to start a thread every time Brian gets another 100 posts... And then reply to every single message! :lol:

As Patrick said..."That's good thinking."

But that might not work unless the posts are meaningful. Why? I'm glad I asked me :P

According to the KF User Guidelines...

2. While member post count has meaning, it should not be taken too seriously. Attempts to artificially increase your post count are prohibited. This includes the mass creation of short or meaningless posts. When participating in game threads such as "Word Association Game" or "What song are you listening to right now?", please do not post consecutive replies within a short period of time.

Being that you're the owner of KF, you could temporarily suspend Brian's posting abilities and then blame it on the...computer or something creative. Heheheheheheheheeeeeee...as just a thought!

I'll go back to my room now. But seriously, CONGRATS BRIAN!!!!!!!!

:lol:

**Proof is on the floor!!!