• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One hundred push ups.

Ozpunker

3/10/09

Week 3 Day 1

10+12+7+7+19=55

This program is no joke, I'm really digging it, my arms... not so much haha this is good I'm going to keep going with it.

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.

~Socrates

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

~Alexander the Great

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I tell you the truth the hundred pushup challenge is serious. I am really enjoying it and also enjoying how much my arms have changed in just a few short weeks. I did a total of 80 pushups today between 5 sets. I hurt, but I feel good. I love that paradox.

~Socrates

~Alexander the Great

I just finished week 2. :) I barely finished, but I made it. Doing that strength test between weeks 2 and 3 today. :)

I just did my strength test after week four... 39 isn't great but it is a good mid range result. I think I'll stick with the first tier though even though the chart says I should be doing tier 2.

~Socrates

~Alexander the Great

PittbullJudoka, would you please (in pm if you want) let me know what your theory on pushups is? I'd really like to hear anything that might help me improve.

~Socrates

~Alexander the Great

• 5 weeks later...
I just did my strength test after week four... 39 isn't great but it is a good mid range result. I think I'll stick with the first tier though even though the chart says I should be doing tier 2.

i don't know about you, but I found the initial test doesn't quite reflect the tiers. i've started doing in - got 31 on my initial test, but there was no way i could do the suggested sets. i'm doing tier 1 on week 3, but twice a day - morning and evening. that feels about my level. good luck with yours!

I have been stuck on the 4th week for a few weeks now. I got through it the first time - on the first tier - but then my test put me on the second tier of week 4, rather than any of the week 5 tiers (i.e. minimum 31). And I've been stuck on that second tier for a couple of weeks now.

Had a small set back yesterday when I couldn't finish the last set, like I had the week before, but I am getting better, which I guess is the idea and I'll keep doing the second tier of week 4 until I complete it perfectly and can then retest and then I'll go wherever the test puts me. :)