• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gifts for the Holidays

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Full employment and world peace :D

Failing that, honestly as an old man I can't think of a better gift then to be with my family and share happiness and love. Perhaps I'm being egotistical but in our house there is consistently much laughter, singing and shared good feeling. This is a joy I wouldn't trade for gold.

I offer this sentiment to all:

May your world be a place of casual kindness,

Of people nice to know.

May there be a warmth of spirit,

Like coals of a fire aglow.

And on a frosty morning,

As a bright sun rises in the east,

May joy and love surround you

and your world be filled with peace.

Best wishes to all. :karate:

well, I want clothes that are long enough to fit me, because I haven't stopped growing, Im 6'2'' , other than that, I want to get equiment so I can work out at home easier :)

I cannot prevent the wind from blowing, but I can adjust my sails to make it work for me

Absolutely nothing. This year I have decided not to participate in Christmas. I think alot of things in this holiday seem forced and I'm not going to add to the stress and over-consumption of everything.

Full employment and world peace :D

Failing that, honestly as an old man I can't think of a better gift then to be with my family and share happiness and love. Perhaps I'm being egotistical but in our house there is consistently much laughter, singing and shared good feeling. This is a joy I wouldn't trade for gold.

I offer this sentiment to all:

May your world be a place of casual kindness,

Of people nice to know.

May there be a warmth of spirit,

Like coals of a fire aglow.

And on a frosty morning,

As a bright sun rises in the east,

May joy and love surround you

and your world be filled with peace.

Best wishes to all. :karate:

Very nice, John. Thanks for the wishes.

Being with family is one of the best parts of the Holidays now. I really appreciate it more now like my parents did when I was younger; being with the folks, having the kids/grandkids around. Good stuff.

That said, any way that I can get more funding to buy books this Holiday season will be great....

Material things I can always get myself or save for if I really want.

Having good health and being around people I love and care about is the best ever. Sorry to sound corny but I guess I'm getting old. :lol:

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert