• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've become a clinching and stand-up grappling fanatic over the last few months. I like kneeing people in the head :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I love using my elbow too! I kiss it before i go to bed of a nightime! I also enjoy palm-heel strikes to the sternum!! YEAH BABY!

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

I prefer to kick and punch on the low-line.. probably cuz i'm 5'2" tall and most people are taller than me. It's great though, if I fight a person that is 5'6" or shorter, I feel tall and can play the big man game.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno how Angus does it, but I like to pull people down so I can strike their head with my knee. But I do flying knees sometimes just for fun. There are so many ways to get a person's head in a good position to knee it that I won't get into it now.

:bigwink:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Well, it really depends on the situation... If we're wearing headgear sometimes then i might come in with a hail of fake, fast punches and set up a wrap/pulldown - knee to the face. Sometimes i leap up if they have a small stance (like are stooping)... There's so many different ways...

In the clinching side of things i'm tend to to stand on the ball of my foot as i rise my knee up. I know it's dangerous and not very good technique but most of my clinching is self taught. I tend to pull the guy down as well.

Angus :karate: :up:

Reason with an assailant first, THEN break their face!

- Angus Argyle

[ This Message was edited by: Angus on 2001-09-02 14:51 ]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.