• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Non-Current Generation Video Game Console

Patrick

What is your favorite video console that is not part of the current generation?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Got to be the sega mega drive i think cos i just love the streets of rage series and that game called columns, you could play that game for hours and hours. I also like the super nintendo, super mario brothers was awesome.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Favorite has to be the original 12 bit (I think) Nintendo system. So many memories from my childhood there, not to mention wasted hours.

Contra alone could account for at least a month of my life. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, and press start before the gunshot :) .

heh, yeah... I think I'd have to go with NES or SNES. But, the Atari 2600 has a special place in my heart, as well. :)

Favorite has to be the original 12 bit (I think) Nintendo system. So many memories from my childhood there, not to mention wasted hours.

Contra alone could account for at least a month of my life. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, and press start before the gunshot :) .

Yeah, buddy! Loved Contra. But, NES was 8 bit, if I remember right. Genesis and SNES were 12 or 24, can't remember exactly.

Yeah, 8 bit sounds like it's correct on that first generation NES, bushido man.

I also wasted a ton of time wtih a strategy simulator called Gengis Kahn. Thats probibly another month or two down the drain.