• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your "specialty?"

bushido_man96

Other than Martial Arts, is there something else that you do as a hobby? Do you have a different skill set? For instance, are you an auto mechanic? Are you a carpenter? Anthing. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, i am an avid athlete. I love running, and i do it everyday, except for now that I'm rehabbing from a surgery. And I'm not afraid to pick up a basketball everynow and then either, i used to be pretty good. I am also a certified basketball referee. But aside from that, MAs consume a good chunk of my life.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

I'd have to say climbing. I've spend another good chunk of my life doing things related to that, much to my wife's displeasure at times :) .

I'd have to add fitness to mine, i forgot becacause of my surgery taking me out of the game for a while but im quite a health&fitness nut.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

Hmm.. Well I have totally rebuilt my Beetle with the help of my Dad so I could tell you all about how to change the suspension, fit a new floor panel... you name it! :D. Also act as his navigator for road rallies though the season doesn't start until the winter months.

Occaisonally play computer games but usually only puzzles or strategy stuff.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius