• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

headaches when training

Chris05

evertime i start lifting weights i start get headaches in the back of my head. its usally when i am curling or when i bench alot and sometimes when i do about 60 pushups. i get these weird headaches at the back of my head. Do u have any clues what the problem might be. I am training to strenghten my body not weaken it. i want to get diesel but the headaches are making it hard. any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
evertime i start lifting weights i start get headaches in the back of my head. its usally when i am curling or when i bench alot and sometimes when i do about 60 pushups. i get these weird headaches at the back of my head. Do u have any clues what the problem might be. I am training to strenghten my body not weaken it. i want to get diesel but the headaches are making it hard. any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

A visit to the doctors would be my suggestion.

There could be any number of reasons why you are getting the headaches, but you should really seek professional advise. Don't leave anything to chance.

"The difference between the possible and impossible is one's will"

"saya no uchi de katsu" - Victory in the scabbbard of the sword. (One must obtain victory while the sword is undrawn).

https://www.art-of-budo.com

I agree, you should see a doctor. It is possible that strenuous workouts may be causing high blood pressure, which in turn can cause headaches.

Live life, train hard, but laugh often.

See a doctor because this could be due to:

lack of proper nutrition to be lifting in the first place

dehydration

blood pressure issues

other circulatory issues

or many, more serious things

im thinking blood pressure or dehydration. but i'd go see a doc or a trainer.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."