• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What animal are you?

Vulpes alopex, that's the scientific name for an arctic fox. Who says that Mammology course wasn't useful?

A fox is quick, cleaver, and definately my favorite animal.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my inner animal would be the Bull Because hes allways paronoid and allways strong,

And a Bulls allways angry :evil: :evil:

C U L8R :wave:

:karate: :karate: :karate:

Michael Bullock

1st Dan

Karate International

Black Belt Schools (UK)

(Modorator of Fitness & Health)

• 2 weeks later...

An animal huh? Well, My friends and I actually spent a couple of hours on this topic about 2 days ago. We all decided and agreed on what animal each of us was. They designated me as a dragon, because of my style, power, agility.....and my teeth. haha My canines are abnormally long and pointy, like fangs and the rest have serraded edges. Thats why my teeth remind them of a dragons. Just wanted to explain that, lol.

One friend was a tiger. He was born in the chinese year of the tiger, he has catlike reflexes, loves tiger kung fu, and is a leo.

Another friend is a mantis. He is small and skinny, but has lots of power and is often underestimated.

Then of course....the final friend...who I am in the middle of teaching martial arts...

We designated him as the dying drunken hampster. :smile:

I don't want to be associated with animals, but unfortunately my sensei keeps on telling that once I get my act together I would be a bear.

Now, I don't understand why a bear, since I'm not fat or tall. I'm 5'8 and 155 pounds. I lift weight and exercise. I have to say that I don't see the similarity... oh well :???:

• 4 weeks later...

Lets see::

I have Tiger Claws, Balance of a Crane, Jumps like a monkey,I can sweep like a snake can slither (sssssss) , and I trained in Dragon Kung Fu---

Oh , heck- think i am Mix Breed--ROFLOL!

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-