• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

One Place You'd Like to Go That You Haven't Been

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Japan and Okinawa. I've never been to Asia at all and I'd love to see the places where my favorite martial arts originated. I wouldn't mind going to Korea too.

Other than that, most of the other places I want to go are places I've already been.

"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world"

-Dave Barry

Sorry Pat, but i can't pick just one. for pure vacation purpose...and tropical island, aruba, bahamas, hawaii, whatever.

for karate vacation purposes...south korea, shaolin temple, etc.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

The Roman Colesium.

Been there :D. Its so amazing that people that long ago were able to build something like that. Theres actors wandering around in full gladiator armour too. Rome as a place is so awesome itself.

I would really love to go to Guyana. My mum emigrated from there and I would love to go and visit family I have never seen.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I'm thinking somewhere in the U.K., Australia or Ireland (I have the name for it :D).

I second the Austrailia thing- next summer the mr and I will probably hit Ireland, so Aust. or New Zealand. :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Don't come to the UK it rains all the time :lol: I would love to go to New York and Australia. But even though i have lived in the Uk most of my life i would love to go to London, to visit Buckingham Palace, the famous Tower of London and all of Henry viii castles. There is a lot of good British History in London. :)

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk