• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Posting Stepping Stones

Well, as i realized i was nearing my 500th post i was thinking that i want to make my 500th a meanful post and i figured what way to make it more meaningful than to make a thread about it. So here it is, our own community celebration thread. Post here for the big stepping stones(500, 1000, 1500, 2000, etc!) So here it is on my 500th post(woo! :D )

Happy Posting! :karate:

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats. I read this forum every night for the past 3 years, but I'm a bit of a closed mouth so I'm at 323. Whats your next goal? 1000? :D

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

No prize. heh. :) I haven't always been the top poster. ;) SaiFightsMS had more posts than me at one point. Post count is great, but not the most important thing. :)

Congrats. I read this forum every night for the past 3 years, but I'm a bit of a closed mouth so I'm at 323. Whats your next goal? 1000? :D

yes, you're right. i suppose 1000 would be my next goal. sometimes i find myself taking the closed mouth stance just so i don't say something that would get me the boot! :wink: i often find i learn a lot more from listening anyway, which is often the case in life. but yes, 1000 here i come i suppose! :)

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."