• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Companies That Will Embroider Your Belt

Tiger1962

I realize someone took a poll on preferred colors but does anyone know the name(s) of a few reputable companies in the U.S. that will do the actual embroidery for your martial arts belt ? :-?

Thank you.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize someone took a poll on preferred colors but does anyone know the name(s) of a few reputable companies in the U.S. that will do the actual embroidery for your martial arts belt ? :-?

Thank you.

yes, but it's pretty cheap.... Tokaido, shureido and hirota are the best.. the martials arts was in Japan before in the USA..... Shureido factory is in Okinawa, the birthplace of karate!!!

Edited by Ninjanoir78

Jimmy Rancourt

yes, but it's not pretty cheap.... Tokaido, shureido and hirota are the best.. the martials arts was in Japan before in the USA..... Shureido factory is in Okinawa, the birthplace of karate!!!

Although Tokaido, Shureido and Hirota are great brands you may want to try out a non MA embroidery company. I'm sure you can find somewhere that does standard embroidery of stuff like tshirts and just normal clothes that will do it. Unfortunately I don't know of any US companies..

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

yes, but it's not pretty cheap.... Tokaido, shureido and hirota are the best.. the martials arts was in Japan before in the USA..... Shureido factory is in Okinawa, the birthplace of karate!!!

Although Tokaido, Shureido and Hirota are great brands you may want to try out a non MA embroidery company. I'm sure you can find somewhere that does standard embroidery of stuff like tshirts and just normal clothes that will do it. Unfortunately I don't know of any US companies..

I agree that a local embroidery company may do it cheaper. Eosinpanther.com may do it on a belt you send, but it probably wouldn't be cheap. They are in the US.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

i agree, if you can't find anything local, i'd send it to eosin panther, they do very high quality work. but first try to find a local stitching or screen printing place, they should be able to do it with no problem. good luck though.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

i know of some in austalia , and in thialand but not the U.S. sorry.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

I think I may have found one - Kataaro - just kept Googling and Googling...have to call them though.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

• 1 month later...

Don't be surprised if a standard embroidary place charges you more to do belts. Generally the needles they have aren't durable enough to embroider a belt and they tend to break. These needles aren't cheap and I know our place goes through a lot of them to do a couple dozen belts.

Sorry I can't offer you any suggestions for places as I live in Canada.

What are you refering to as embroidered? I went thru this in December. My son got his Black Belt then and I wanted to get him a belt with his name on it. Looking around, I found places that embroidered the name all the way thru the belt. You had a reverse image on the back side. I was told this was a "poor job" of embroidery. I found Shureido that actually splits the belt and does the embroidery on one side of the belt, then sews the belt back together. Only problem is that they only do their own Shureido belts. Cost around $60 for the belt and embroidery. But it looks great.

Another thing. Shureido only embroidered in Japanese. I would have preferred Chinese, but I never found anyone that could embroider Chinese. I did ask a local sewing place about embroidery and showed her the belt I had. They couldn't do anything like that.