• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats the best brand punch bags.

What ever you get make sure it is supported with chains, not straps. I have bought and thrown out 3 everlast bags that use straps. I like everlast bags and the ones with chains are so much better. Canvas or leather with a relativly hard filler is recomended. Good luck with your purchase.

Semper Fi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't like to use a punching bag. It restricts your range of motion. A punching bag sits in one position! Clearly, an opponent won't stand still! If you want to hit something, then find a partner to hold up a thick shield. The partner then can move forward, backward, side; therefore, creating a more realistic work-out.

HOwever, I prefer shadow boxing

[ This Message was edited by: koreantiger81 on 2002-06-18 16:20 ]

Kinesiologist/Trainer

Black-Belt

Mine is century. Thats all I know. Its century. lol Its been hanging from a tree outside for almost a year through wind, rain, hail,etc. It is still in perfect condition, except in the places I've hit it. The sticker that was on it when I bought it is still there!

I am also buying a punchingbag and I live in Toronto. If anyone knows any stores in T.O. that sells punching bags and preferably a stand (the bag would tear down my ceiling) and could give me the name that would be great. Any help is appreciated.