• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats the best brand punch bags.

I'm going to buy a punch bag and I don't know what the best brand is and whats is good quality and what isn't. I have no idea on what to look for in a punce bag, oh and remember I'm from England so preferably a website or item that delivers to England or I could purchus in england. I'm also looking for a paddle that you can attach to a wall.

THX in advance :grin:

Kickboxer and Wado ryu Karate SAMA Organisation

Former black belt ECKA Karate

From England

14 years old

[ This Message was edited by: Eye of the Tiger on 2002-06-10 12:16 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We use the Everlast bags. I have used the water filled bags (wavemaster) but we have busted them. We also had some of the free standing bags as well but we busted them as well.

The Everlast bags are of good quality and are very popular so they should not be hard to find.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

This is a little off topic, but where can I find Martial Arts Illustrated Mag?

Ok, back to bags. I like B.O.B. If you fill the base with sand (not water), it makes for a great workout. I kick the crap outta it, and it's holding up. So far so good. Check it out :smile:

Laurie F

you can punch a leather bag with bare fists

and now it will not get damaged, but its likely that your wrists will be if they are not toughnened enough, you must always wear wristbands regardless of using punching gloves or not, they are essential to keeping your wrist erect and to reduce the risk of damaging it

i have a cloth compressed punching bag, i bought it about 16months ago and it still going strong

Karatekid, with you living in the us, it wont be possible to obtain a british based magazine, but surely the usa must have decent martial art magazines??

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk