• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your ride?

TheHighwayman

I drive a 1994 Ford Mustang 3.8L soon to be Supercharged =-)

Also restoring a 1964 Chrysler 300 that has a 383 big block and push button automatic.

Parents drive a 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S and we just got a 1998 Toyota Rav 4 5-speed AWD today.

Yea, were car nuts!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I drive a '91 Dodge Shadow....it's old, but I bought it myself, and it goes from home, to school, to the dojo. Yay!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

My walmart bought aluminum framed, 21 speed, street/mountain hybrid bicycle made by Next.

"Be Water my friend."

"The spirit of defeating a man is the same for ten million men." Miyamoto Mushahi

You drive a car to school? :-?

Lol. Yeah. For one, I'm nearly 18. For another, I'm what's called a post-secondary option student in OH, so I go to both college and high school. College is the next town over. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been allowed to buy my own car and actually drive it.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I have a twice-wrecked 99 Chevy Cavalier- white...my lovely :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

1974 1303s VW Beetle (red). Except its had some slight modifications... Now has a complete Porsche undercarriage: full suspension off a 911, full set of 924 disc brakes, complete set of Porsche alloys. Full set of seats "borrowed" from my dad's Alfa GTV6. Had full harness seat belts in. Hydraulic, fly-off handbrake... Various bits and pieces to modify brakes to account for the weight in the back because the 911 and 944 work for the weight in the front.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius