• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

open chakras

avxsk8erpunk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what do you mean by chakra? It's used as the term for chi/magic power in the manga/anime series Naruto but outside of that...

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

what do you mean by chakra? It's used as the term for chi/magic power in the manga/anime series Naruto but outside of that...

alot of people practice meditating the chakras Naruto just copied it and made it seem fake do some info on chakras and you will understand

ph by the way i liked ur signature =]

Wise men do not need to prove a point.

Men who need to prove a point aren't wise.

It's debated how many chakras a person has, most people say seven, and there's a variety of ways to open them and connect them. One is through trauma, and I somehow doubt that's the road we're looking for. Another is through meditation. Your best bet would probably be to find some basic meditation exercises first, and look for some books that tell you more. I'd suspect there's a wealth of knowledge in a lot of Eastern books, so that's where I'd start.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 3 weeks later...

different ways to, I personally think that the meditation without the exercises dont work as well:

basically

root chakra- concentrate on the will to live

navel chakra - concentrate on ur vitality

solar plexus chakra- concentrate on your will, your desire to make things happen

heart chekra- concentrate on your emotions

third eye chakra- concentrate on your perception, your past and your future

crown chakra- the power of your mind, connecting you to the universe.

starting at the genitals(roughly around them) and ending at the top of the head are the chakras.

Different sources tell you different meditations and exercises.

Have fun with your training!

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty