• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

karateforums Christmas 07

masterintraining

well we all no wat time it is. the malls are packed, toy commercialls on every three seconds. kids trying very hard to be good at the last minute, it can only meen one thing, ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

( im so happy to be able to start the holiday post this year)

So who is getting what and, how are you celebrating.

the only big thing i want is a new video camera for my stunt films/parkour

but what are all of my Karate forums brothers and sisters doing.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Merry Christmas to you and all as well! :D

For me this Christmas, I am hoping to get some gift certificates from places like Amazon ;) and Barnes and Nobles booksellers so that I can increase my Martial Arts library. That is all I am really hoping for.

Ooooooooooo Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

I have asked for some doctor who dvd's and Die hard 4.0 on blu ray. I'm looking forward to my sons pressies :P My eldest is getting a PS3 and my youngest some lego and cars...woohoo lol No i dont play with the kids toys..much :roll:

On christmas day we will be going to the pub for drinks and then to my friends house for a big turkey dinner and party and more drinks :D

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Merry Christmas everyone. This year I'm getting a Wii so my holidays will be spent playing on that rather than studying for my exams :D

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I already got my presents :) I'm bad... I got one of those picture frames that change pictures, which I bought at 5 am day after thanksgiving, and my mom paid me back for, and a music editing station from my fiance. Also, I think my grandma got me a new sweater, but I can't tell, because since I was 10 I've been banned from touching my gifts, because of the oh-so-useful talent of being able to guess them right.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Merry Christmas everyone. This year I'm getting a Wii so my holidays will be spent playing on that rather than studying for my exams :D

i hear u there man. evn though school iz important when it comes to the wii, sumtimes u need to take a breather from all that work.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

i had to be with my mom when she got my video camera to start my stunt films, but aside from that i have not even seen where she has everythin. witch is not sumthin my mom can normally hide from me that well, so i had first thought she did not get me anything.

hopefully though i get a lil sumthin. :D