• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tattoos

bigscottius

What tattoos do you have, if any? I guess I'll start...

i have a skull on my left arm

i have a circular design on my right shoulder

i have germanic runes on my right arm

Okay... i plan to get another one this weekend

Let's hear what tattoos you guys have...

Do not demand what you can not take by force.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This may sound like the most ridiculous thing, but I'm afraid to get tattoos in case I witness some big crime and have to go into witness protection.... or maybe I would want to be a spy...

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

This may sound like the most ridiculous thing, but I'm afraid to get tattoos in case I witness some big crime and have to go into witness protection.... or maybe I would want to be a spy...

That is awesome..

But you could use it to your advantage.

Once people realize you have tattoos, get them covered up by bigger ones that look nothing like the old ones, and it will throw people off:)

several years ago i had the shotokan tiger put on my left arm as i like the symbol and the style even more. the right arm has the symbol of the marabushi which came from the samurai era. literaly it means "to enter and choose death" yet the figurative idea would be to commit to an endeavor with total effort so it seemed appropriate in that context.

the idea of getting a tatto was a little daunting at first and i found it difficult to make a decision about what to get. because they are there for good. unless you cover them or have laser removal your choice has to be lived with. something to consider is what kind of career that you intend to pursue. from what i hear the military has strict guidelines about the number of tatto a person can have prior to enlistment.

if you have a job that is somewhat image related such as dealing with the public or in a situation like mine consideration about where to get a tatoo has to be given. mine have to be covered at all times and where that not possible the job might have never been offered.

I have a Celtic knot-work cormorant on my right ankle. I love it and it is in such a place that normally people don't see it but when I wear a skirt or dress, people look at me in surprise and go "You have a tattoo?!" in that weird sorta but you're so normal voice. I've been thinking about getting another but haven't come up with anything I like enough yet. I picked out my current tattoo and then made myself wait 2 years, figuring if I still liked it 2 years later I'd probably like it for life. So far it has worked.

Once people realize you have tattoos, get them covered up by bigger ones that look nothing like the old ones, and it will throw people off:)

Hehe, but wouldn't they think of that?!

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

I figured there would be more tatted people on here. My tattoos include a custom native american peice on my left shoulder. A tribal phonix above my left elbow. Kanji on my left bicep for fearless. Some tribal design on my right bicep. On my right tricep I have my rendition of Fudo the Japanese God of Protection. On my left calf the pharase art of war in Japanese. On my right calf I have Bushido in Japanese.

I still have more to come when I get the money.I love getting tatted.

Hehe, but wouldn't they think of that?!

I hope not... since that is my plan.