• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

bigscottius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Woohoo i threw a great party. We played apple bobbing and mummy wrap and the kids had to go on a pumpkin hunt around the house, it was great fun. I mad a huge pot of cilli, hot dogs and potato wedges. The kids went trick or treating for half an hour and they came back with lots of sweets. Everyone was dressed up, we had skeletons, dracula's and goblins and witches. :)

Everyone had a fab time, it was brilliant. Although i could have done without the cleaning up afterwards. :lol:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Haha, that sounds awesome...you didn't save any food did you? :D

I went with my girlfriend to disneyland and carved a fake pumpkin afterwards. 8)

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks and a happy halloween to you

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

We took our 2 year old out. He was dressed as a little swashbuckler...but without the sword. He is too destructive for that yet! :lol:

It was a fun time, though, and there is always enough candy left for me to have some. :P

we took our 2 girls out dressed as princesses. got back in about 830 thinking we would be back in time to hand out osme candy. by the time we got home there was a single trick or treater out!!! i was SHOCKED! anyway after that sat up until 3 am watching the live ghost hunters investigation of the waverly sanatorium in ky. on sci/fi.

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed."

-Booker T. Washington