• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hardest Bone In the Body

Im no Dr. but I have heard 3 differant ones.

1. The forhead

2. The Heal

3. The Elbow

Anyone out there know for sure?

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think it's heel, I hadn't heard of the other 2 being the hardest, but the elbow is pretty damn hard too aye.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Its not the forehead, but between your forehead and the swirl on top is a spot the size of a quarter that I can break boards with. I know because sensei slam boards, the board is horizontal not vertical, on peoples head during demonstrations.

I'm not so sure about the heel either, I know some people who have shatter their ackillies heel by landing wrong. Little tip: Toes first than heel, not the other way around.

The elbow, dont know.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

The Jaw??? I find that hard to believe. It may be but I was refering to striking parts of the body. I have yet learned how to hit people with my jaw. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

But you know how to bite now don't ya??? :brow: :lol:

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-06-05 13:31 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"