• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How does it feel?

ShotokanKid

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...

By the way (really late on telling this story) but I got them out, didn't even feel it. It's kind of funny because last week, I found a stitch that they forgot to take our (it was just a tiny bit of it) and my dad thought it was a scab underneath the skin but he took a needle and just drew it across the stitch and pulled it out. It was about 1/2 inch long. Didn't feel that one either.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I about 10 stitches across my chin when I was eight. Just tickled when they came out, didn't really feel a thing

Same here for some stiches in my arm.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

keep your sutures clean, use peroxide to clean them and an antibiotic ointment to keep them from getting scabby.

They shouldn't hur coming out just a tug and maybe a pinch

marci

Calvin: "People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."

Hobbes: "Isn't your pants zipper supposed to be in the front?"

ah- sorry that I missed the thread...I guess you got your answer eh? :) I had some over 13 years ago and they didn't hurt coming out as far as I know

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt