• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ultimate fighting championship

Any UFC fans here??

Who is your fave fighter?

And what martial arts does he do?

Mine is Coal Uno.

He does wujitsu.

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Marco Ruas is Da Man!!! He's great to watch because he has great skill and is just an all around tough guy...

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I think Frank Shamrock is the best in the game. I love to watch him he does it all, strike, grapple, lock, etc. Pluse is keeps the fighting moving.

Oleg Tartariev the Russian guy who did Sambo I liked because he was gut tough. Not really a good striker but he was just a smart tough fighter. I'll take Heart any day over talent.

I also like Ken Shamrock but he may be a bit past his prime.

One of the guys in the older ones I really liked was Kieth Hackney who did some sort of Karate. Back when the UFC was the UFC it was NHB.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Yeah the shamrocks are really good.Tito ortiz is good and there was this muah thai guy who was from holland :bawling: cant remember his name though?

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Yeah, i like the Shamrocks. Jim Varlians too. Sorry though, I hated watching that Oleg guy fight. And of course, there's the Gracies

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

Im not a big fan of Royce Gracie. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best arround. However even oh he beat Ken Shamrock I don't think he really faced any of the better guys in the UFC.

I do understand why he got out Once they added all the rules it took away from what he done. I wish they would go back to how it was at first but it seems that is not going to happen.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."