• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

favorite combination

just put your favorite combination down... i am wanting to try all of them to see if i like any others ppl put down...

my fav.

roundhouse to a tornado kick :karate:

thx for the help :karate:

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm nice one... i could see how the opponent is guessing, its kinda in random order lol.. i use mine a lot(roundhouse to tornado) cuz of how quick it comes at you, like, a roundhouse just came, ok blocked it, then while they are thinking of the block, im a step ahead, thinking of the tornado :P ... works often :P

hmmmm nice one... i could see how the opponent is guessing, its kinda in random order lol.. i use mine a lot(roundhouse to tornado) cuz of how quick it comes at you, like, a roundhouse just came, ok blocked it, then while they are thinking of the block, im a step ahead, thinking of the tornado :P ... works often :P

Depending on how fast you can do the tornado, it can be easily countered. Say if your opponent is kicking with their right leg and intend to follow through with a right leg tornado, as soon as their body turns, you go to your right (and around to the side) and set up for a punch. Works 9/10 for me. And even if they change their technique to something like a back kick instead, you're out of the way.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

My favourite combo I suppose would be:

roundhouse, spinning axe kick and then follow through with punches....

thats if I can get it to work though :D

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

lol i see how the tornado could be countered... im mediocure with the speed on a tornado... i will have to be carefull with the tornado now :P

I prefer jab - reverse punch - stepping roundhouse kick

simple yes, but simple is often the most effective.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Multiple body punches, followed by a back leg round kick, to a spin hook or heel kick, either kick to the body or head.

For self-defense purposes, I would keep it simpler, and probably inlcude some punches and a round kick to the thigh.

Double jumping split back kick

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."