• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

continuity in exercises

Kante

Alright heres my problem. At 1-20 - 1:40 PM I start my punching bag exercise. I'm usually done in 2:10 hours maximum. So by the time am done the time is usually 4:XX PM.

The thing is, all those 2 hours consist of hitting the punching bag so by the time am done I usually can't respond to verbal commands. And I always wanted my workout to be in one chunk and completely in a row so that I can have fun the rest of the day and not keep thinking that eventually am gonna have to get up and do 60 squats.

But at the same time, I really REALLY want to keep up my punching bag exercising.

So how can I do all my exercising for the day in a row and still do that much exercising on the punching bag?

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread over into your work, into your mortality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you."

Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You may want to alter your workout so that you aren't doing quite so much, that way you have time to do the other stuff. You don't want to end up overtraining.