• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just turned 30!

Shotokan-kez

Oh no i'm 30! :o

It was my birthday on 12th July and normally i am like a child and get excited for my birthdays. But not this time, i was dreading it, and it has taken ages for it to sink in.

For those of you who are 30 or over how did you feel?

Kez x :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday! :bdaybiggrin: I'm approaching the dreaded 3-0 myself in April. Don't worry about it though, you're as young as you feel. Have you ever played with that real age website?(think it's realage.com) It takes in environmental and habitual factors and determines your physical age as opposed to your calendar age. Kind of fun.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I just turned 28 at the end of June, but I don't dread 30 at all. I do NOT consider 30 old, but maybe thats just because I'm still pretty immature, heh heh.

Some of my friends, and my wife however, seem to be dreading the approaching 30.

EDIT: I just tried that real age thing. I didn't know a few of the answers, so I answered 'average' . Last I checked it said I was around 22.1 years old Heh. And thats about how I feel, but I guess it will send me a more accurate rating in the next hour or two.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

I still have you by twelve years. Just turned 42 the 29th of June. I'm still kicking though. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

I'm 32. I didn't think anything of it when I turned 30. Everyone asked if I was dreading it. Nope. Just another birthday. But for me, I look and feel young (excpet for my bum leg LOL), so 30 didn't bother me.

There is a guy at work who says he's 38, but he looks 50. I was shocked when he told me his age. He was shocked when I told him mine. He thought I was 21! Yay!

Happy Birthday, by the way :)

Laurie F

Eh, being young at heart is the important thing, right?

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Belated Happy Birthday to ya !

I jus turned the big 41 on the 13th, no biggie for me cause I feel and do like im 23 !!

Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way !

Happy belated b-day, Shotokan-kez. I am a bit over 30 and didn't dread turning that age nor do I notice any difference after turning 30, except when I think back to something that happened in high school and realize that it was 15+ years ago! :o

Ed

Ed