• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You are always welcome to train! I checked out the new school and it looks good.....kumdo and everything!!!! You only have a few days left ....or did they move the opening again?

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed you about it. But I'll tell the others. They moved it again :( The construction guys are taking their sweet ol' time. They had to gut the place, I guess and remodel it. I can't wait to see it. He (my instructor) wants to have a tea ceremony to open the school. That would be cool.

See ya Thursday, Heidi :) But, please don't do forms, unless they are the ones I'm relearning LOL.

Laurie F

• 4 weeks later...

Update all .... I talked my instructor tonight on the phone. I'm finally starting in TSD on Monday! OMG!!! I hope this works out. I'm having job issues again (I'm freaking drained ... lots of overtime ... low B12 doesn't help either :( ). But I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!

Laurie F

OMG!!! I LOVE the class! Oh yea, I started already.

I am SORE!!! I forgot how low the stances were in TSD. The basics are slightly different than TKD. I have to get used to that. And my instructor is a major technique geek like me. Yay!

I found out that my instructor knows my old TSD GM and instructor! My new GM taught for my old GM at one point. Small world.

Laurie F

I know, I know ;) I remember. I'm getting the fortified nutritional (sp?) yeast, too. I use it in all my soups and chilis now. I even make a "cheese" sauce with it now to put on potatoes, and veggies. It's so yummy.

Sorry all. Heidi knows what I'm talking about. It's vegan talk. If ya don't understand, just ask.

Laurie F

I just have a general TSD question for you, Laurie. What forms set do you use in your TSD system?

We do the kicho's (all three), the Pyung Ahn's (5), Bassai (both), ect. We haven't got to forms yet, though (dojang just openned a week ago).

*looks at Doug* :lol: :P :karate:

Laurie F