• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your welcome. But John would be a better person to ask ... (he told me not to call him master ... hehehehe). *bows* Tang Soo!

Since I know little about TSD, both you and John have been very helpful, and I enjoy listening to you both. :)

I still think you are a closet TSD practitioner you just don't know it yet :)

BTW, anyone can call me John. When I get my MD, you can call me Doc if you want. But even if I get a 4th, I'll still be just John.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome. But John would be a better person to ask ... (he told me not to call him master ... hehehehe). *bows* Tang Soo!

Since I know little about TSD, both you and John have been very helpful, and I enjoy listening to you both. :)

BTW, anyone can call me John. When I get my MD, you can call me Doc if you want. But even if I get a 4th, I'll still be just John.

Hehe, you may be right!!! :D

Right on, sir ... I mean, John. Can I have you as my sah bum nim? You are so cool, but strict in some ways. I like you ... in a instructor-student way, that is.

And your welcome Bushido ;)

And thank you John, for the words. I'm just a white belt in TSD again (even though I got pass that once, but enjoying every bit).

Tang Soo!

Laurie F

Right on, sir ... I mean, John. Can I have you as my sah bum nim? You are so cool, but strict in some ways. I like you ... in a instructor-student way, that is.

And your welcome Bushido ;)

And thank you John, for the words. I'm just a white belt in TSD again (even though I got pass that once, but enjoying every bit).

Tang Soo!

Anyone in Maryland is welcome to come workout with me. I know plenty of better teachers to learn from though :) Thanks for the kind words.

I am a bit suprised you'll be starting at white belt again. Given your years of training.... you could wreak havoc at the underbelt levels in local tournaments.

That could be fun.... I'm gonna go join another school and start as a white belt and not tell anyone I"ve been training....

I am a bit suprised you'll be starting at white belt again. Given your years of training.... you could wreak havoc at the underbelt levels in local tournaments.

That could be fun.... I'm gonna go join another school and start as a white belt and not tell anyone I"ve been training....

Hey now.... :P Something about integrity, and yada yada...makes that seem shifty... :lol:

Hehehehehe yea, I can :o :D But like Bushido said, integrity. I'll behave myself :P :lol: .... maybe hehehehehe

Laurie F

Hehehehehe yea, I can :o :D But like Bushido said, integrity. I'll behave myself :P :lol: .... maybe hehehehehe

Fight at highest belt rank, forms on current TSD rank should be fair....ish.

• 2 months later...

Um. I don't train there anymore. The instructor had a ego. I came from two schools (one was TSD one TKD) that the instructors HATED to be called master, for intance, but this guy was a freak about it. Hello? Ok, I usually do it outta respect, but if I forgot, I'd get reemed for it ... what the hell .... That was just one reason I quit ...... Many more ....

Laurie F