• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How much do you pay?

Kante

How much do you pay for your karate lessons and how many lessons a week?

Also, do you get invited to world/international championships regularly? If so, does your sensie charge you extra to participate? (If you're a member of your national team of course)

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread over into your work, into your mortality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you."

Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

As I stated many times before it just depends on where you are.

I teach in a small town in West Virginia and needless to say its not a very wealthy place. We only charge 30.00 a month and 5.00 for each extra family member. We will have anywhere from 2 - 4 2hr classes a week. Just depends on the time of they year.

However I know people in Philly and in Cincy that will paly 100.00 a week for 2 classes. So......

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Hi to all,

I am from Romania and in our club we pay 20$/month, we have 24 hours of training/month, 6 hours/week and sometimes we make 1 training (2 hours) extra ...

Justice & Morality, Polite Courtesy, Heroic Courage, Honor, Compassion, Complete Sincerty, Duty & Loyalty ... principals worth living, ideas worth dying for.

• 2 weeks later...

$150.00 a month for unlimited group and one 30min private lesson a week. $40.00 for belt tests and $50 for "clinics".

Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way !

$25 a month, but we only have class 1 day a week for about 2-2 1/2 hours. Sometimes during the summer we will go to twice a week and if we do its still the same price. Rank tests cost $10. The only tounys we go to are through the Mississippi karate association which is 7 tounys a year...$40 to enter which you pay on your own. I wish we could have class more often, but my instructor has a full time job and works shift work so I know its hard on him.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

I am not sure but When my parents had to back in the day the total came out to like several thousand dollars from white to black. Train as long as you need. What the studio calls it was the black program.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

I train at two different clubs regularly, £6 for one class, £4 for the other class.

I only get to train twice a week as I run my own club and teach all of the other nights/days. We charge £6 for adults, £4 per kids. Students just pay as they go to train. Gradings are £15.

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate