• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What about Sumo, Capoettia, and Yoga Yeah I would be a bad man then lol

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would mix brazilian jiu jitsu, american kenpo karate, and judo. I would call it kenjiu karate-do. My system would offer the fast, rapid strikes of the self defense of kenpo, along with devastating throws from judo and the amazing ground work of bjj.

How about...

Muay Escrima-Jitsu

You could use the stickfighting techniques from Escrima, the kicks, knees and elbows from Muay Thai (and punches from MT if you lost the stick or didn't have one for some reason), then the takedowns and ground grappling of BJJ. You could even use your Escrima stick to trap limbs or use it in chokes.

Battling biomechanical dyslexia since 2007

How about...

Muay Escrima-Jitsu

You could use the stickfighting techniques from Escrima, the kicks, knees and elbows from Muay Thai (and punches from MT if you lost the stick or didn't have one for some reason), then the takedowns and ground grappling of BJJ. You could even use your Escrima stick to trap limbs or use it in chokes.

I like that. Me and a cop buddy of mine have actually worked with our collapsible batons on locking someone up on the ground.

Another more lethal style of martial arts would be titled Gaia-Jin martial arts, meaning (Outsider different person of earth) combining Burmese Boxing, Ninjitsu, and finally Krav Magna. It would be a style bent around ending the fight quickly by KOing the opponent or breaking a few limbs. Of coarse in this dojo their would be a Card stating you are a trained martial artist and the attacker attacks first you are not liable for broken bones or disordered throughout your life because you have picked a fight with me. (I'm not sure what the cards are called. I'll ask my sensei about it later) :-?

The sparing matches would be a combination of MMA and Burmese Boxing, and the winner must win by KO or Submission. There are three five minute rounds. Once a combatant is KOed there team would revive he/she within five minutes. Once a person concedes the fight or gets KOed three times in a row the fight is over. Also submissions could also end the fight as well. The only way to win by TKO is for the boxer's safety if he has a broken ligament or cartilage.

In terms of Kata persons within the dojo would learn a few katas and then asked to create their own in higher belt levels (Yellow Belt+),, and will be asked how will they use the kata in a fight and the effectiveness of the Kata through sparring.

Within the Gaia-Jin limitations people may break boards to test the strength of an attack.

This is my unique fighting style that I use in real combat situations, however this is not an official martial art or dojo; however I do teach people who I know will use these techniques only to defend themselves. I am contracted by the dojo I attend, to only teach techniques within my belt level.

People are bound not by limitation, but rather by the barriers of their imagination~~ Paul White-- 2004

Of coarse in this dojo their would be a Card stating you are a trained martial artist and the attacker attacks first you are not liable for broken bones or disordered throughout your life because you have picked a fight with me. (I'm not sure what the cards are called. I'll ask my sensei about it later) :-?

You actually have these cards to issue to people? Could you describe them a little bit more? To be truthful, I don't think they will hold up like you demonstrate.

I think bouncers get these cards sometimes. Not sure though, I'm just going by my friend's father's word. :) I'm not even sure if they are real?

People are bound not by limitation, but rather by the barriers of their imagination~~ Paul White-- 2004