• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ok, got my versiflex in yesterday

I only got to use it for a little bit yesterday, but I really really liked it and I got a GREAT stretch from it. Very stable and it was alot easier than doing it by myself. I may change my mind after a few days but my first impression is very good, espicially when I work out by myself, except for when I have class. Right now my flexible degree is 100 degrees. I'll give another update in a week or so. Thanks.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Good deal. What is nice about the machine is that you can get a vague numerical quantity to follow your progress with.

Yes, thats one thing I really like about it. I know its not a perfect evaluation of degrees, but it gives me something to go by. As of last night I'm up to 110 degrees.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

i wish i had money to get one i realy need one sned me one from matt blake

I know what ya mean. I had to save up for several months before I could get mine, but so far it has been worth it. It may just be a mental thing, but I can tell Ive had improvement already. A few days ago I could sit at around 90 degrees comfortably for several minutes without discomfort, anything beyond that was painful, last night I could sit at 100 degrees comfortably for several minutes. It may just all be in my head, but so far it has seemd to work really well, espically having to train by myself.

i wish i was near you so i could use it with you and train together

and i could even give you some moneyonce in a while from matt blake

I know what you mean, I wish alot of folks on here lived closer to me or vice versa. I think there would be some great training partners in here.

i get lazy practing at home by my self can yousend me a photo of it the strech mechine just p.m. and i could send you my e-mail if you live yours from matt blake