• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Strengh Vs Speed

A stone is 16lbs

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Lee also had so little body fat that its a miracle he didn't simply die from that, you need some body fat for insulation, energy reserves and padding amoung other things.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

Both.. If we have no speed. thats crazy.

and if we have no Strength. thats sounds Incompletely unhuman. everyone should have Speed and Strength.

We'll be needing that for karate lessons.

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!

Try breaking wood boards without any power. Try breaking cement blocks in slow motion. However in a match, if the world was perfect and both men had the same abilities, the bigger guy will have some advantage over a smaller one. Therefore, I would have strength over agility or speed.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

But you could say the same for the faster guy having the advantage over the slower one, so surely that argument is somewhat pointless? Obviously if all other things are equal then the stronger or the faster fighter will win, that's because they're better.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B