• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Harry Potter 7

Kieran-Lilith

Will you be in line at midnight to get HP 7?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be in line at midnight to get HP 7?

• Yes.
    • No.

I only like the films, I could never get into the books...

I'm sure you've been told before...the books are far better than the films. Especially lately as there's many more details and events in the books than will ever fit into a two hour movie.

Anyhoo...I've got mine pre-ordered. No waiting in lines here.

Also, to whoever said Dumbledor would have a horcrux...there's no way that's possible!! You have to murder someone and split your soul to have one. Dumbledor wouldn't have done something so evil just to escape death. He's gone...we've got to face it. He's probably left other clues around for Harry. But that's all we're going to hear from Dumbledor.

I do hope Serious comes back. JK said she gave someone a reprieve.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Paolini, and George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series!!! I am also going to begin reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. I am a nut, I know.

I've heard about the Song of Ice and Fire trilogy before. Any good?

Absolutely wonderful! It is a bit graphic at times; a complete different world than Harry Potter. However, if you enjoy that genre, I would highly recommend it. Book 1 is called A Game Of Thrones. Check it out, but don't get too attached to any characters. I'll give you that warning now. It is a mistake that I made.

My brother bought this book and after he read it, he passed it along to me to read.

http://www.amazon.com/Mugglenet-Coms-What-Happen-Harry-Potter/dp/1569755833/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-7898131-3983841?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181999868&sr=8-1

It's a great analysis of the story so far and what could happen in book 7.

:) Yeah, I don't think Dumbledore is a Horcrux, anyway. It just doesn't fit in with what he's all about. You change when you split your soul... and Dumbledore didn't fear death. So, I doubt he'd have done that. Although, that's not to say I wouldn't like to see Dumbledore come back. :)

When Rowling said she gave someone a reprieve, I think she meant that she had killed someone in an earlier draft of book 7, but decided later to let them live (but then she killed two additional people). So, Sirius wouldn't have been that because he's already dead. Again, not that I wouldn't like to see it. :)

Also, to whoever said Dumbledor would have a horcrux...there's no way that's possible!! You have to murder someone and split your soul to have one. Dumbledor wouldn't have done something so evil just to escape death. He's gone...we've got to face it. He's probably left other clues around for Harry. But that's all we're going to hear from Dumbledor.

He's not really gone though, he lives inside the painting now in the Hogwart's Head's office. Whenever Harry or the other teachers feel down they can go and talk to him...

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• 3 weeks later...

I have every one of the films on dvd but we must be behind because im sure there hasnt been 7 films on dvd yet here. We are up to order of the pheonix which is coming out in the cinema on july 12th. I have never read the books i dont think i could get into them like the films.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Yes, the 5th movie is the one coming out in July. They'll be 2 more after that.

• 2 weeks later...

I was only not in line because I couldn't afford it, but my fiance bought it for me that morning and I finnished it yesterday :)

Awesome.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu