• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever got hit to the face bare-fisted?

have you?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. have you?

• yes
    • no

I have been side kicked in the nose, in a tournament. It didn't hurt a lot, but frustrated me. It was a good thing that it was the last point in the match, because I then headed to the bathroom to bleed for a time. :lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago, when sparring gear was not required at tournaments, I took a few bare knuckle shots to the face. Surprisingly, I do not think it hurts as much as two people smacking their shins together.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

Years ago, when sparring gear was not required at tournaments, I took a few bare knuckle shots to the face. Surprisingly, I do not think it hurts as much as two people smacking their shins together.

Yeah I agree hit in the face doesn't hurt as bad as clashing shins together than junk hurts.

yea little love taps but the biggest thing was not a fist but a lateral elbow across the nose...CRUNCH! yea didnt feel too good after that, and we werent even fighting, it was controled one steps hah!

K.Chuilli

2nd Dan, Instructor

Kyo Sah Nim

Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do

I've taken a few bare-knuckled punches to the face in training and sparring, never remember taking one in a fight (except maybe schoolyard fights when I was younger; don't really remember most of those).

The most memorable one was when I was younger and I got a tooth knocked out; luckily it was a baby tooth so it didn't really matter.

I mostly spar with gloves these days and try not to get into fights, so no bare-knuckled punches to the face recently.

I've been hit in the face, but worse than that was getting hit in the side of my head with a kubaton from my ex girlfriend!!! a kubaton that I gave her!!! That was the last time I cheated on her though, she dumped me straight away!!!

place clever martial arts phrase here

Getting punched in the face is something that happens to me a lot, my lil bro will just sucker punch me to get a fight started, also a kid who hates me has punched me quite a few times, first time I saw rainbow of colors.

I have ninja monkies in my brain and they are using it as a trampaline.

• 1 month later...
I've been hit in the face, but worse than that was getting hit in the side of my head with a kubaton from my ex girlfriend!!! a kubaton that I gave her!!! That was the last time I cheated on her though, she dumped me straight away!!!

Hhahaha, you're lucky, one of my ex's hit me with a cricket bat in the groin while I was sleeping... Because she thought I was cheating on her..

Any, in street fights yes, plenty of times! But not in a spar, a round-house kick to the head was suffice though..

The first person to call me mate gets a punch in the throat...