n_elraheb

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you do shotokan in my opinion you should follow kanazawa he is the highest grade atm (10th dan). His bassai is the one i practice all his katas are the ones i practice

"When I punch, I do not hit, it hits all by itself."

Bruce Lee

if you do shotokan in my opinion you should follow kanazawa he is the highest grade atm (10th dan). His bassai is the one i practice all his katas are the ones i practice

Good point!

Here's the video of him performing it.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

I don't know if I agree. Surely you should follow your instructor; I think if you were to ask Mr Kanazawa he would say the same thing.

I get to feeling like I am the only guy browsing around here that doesn't do a version of Bassai Dai. I feel sad...

Don't worry about it, if you did shotokan you'd be bored as heck with it by the time you're brown belt :D

I get to feeling like I am the only guy browsing around here that doesn't do a version of Bassai Dai. I feel sad... :(

Try picking it up from videos! Then if you ever get to travel you can work on it with other people.

I picked up Unsu that way (and Gojushiho Dai from a book.... and empi from a book).

I get to feeling like I am the only guy browsing around here that doesn't do a version of Bassai Dai. I feel sad... :(

Try picking it up from videos! Then if you ever get to travel you can work on it with other people.

I picked up Unsu that way (and Gojushiho Dai from a book.... and empi from a book).

Ah, I suppose I could, but I don't know if I want to learn it that way. If I ever get really bored, maybe I will.

I get to feeling like I am the only guy browsing around here that doesn't do a version of Bassai Dai. I feel sad...

Don't worry about it, if you did shotokan you'd be bored as heck with it by the time you're brown belt :D

Haha, it does seem to make the rounds, doesn't it! :)

I don't know, though. I have been doing some of the same forms for quite some time now, and I have always enjoyed forms work. If I ever move to another city, maybe Karate will be in the cards for me.

Haha, it does seem to make the rounds, doesn't it! :)

I don't know, though. I have been doing some of the same forms for quite some time now, and I have always enjoyed forms work. If I ever move to another city, maybe Karate will be in the cards for me.

If you are ever out in the DC or Philadelphia area, or I am out by you, I'll exchange a form with you. Free of Charge :) (Then after we exchange forms, we can share in some tasty beverages!)

If you are ever out in the DC or Philadelphia area, or I am out by you, I'll exchange a form with you. Free of Charge :) (Then after we exchange forms, we can share in some tasty beverages!)

Absolutely!!! Without a doubt, if you ever get to Kansas, or I get to DC, we will defenitely do that! :karate: