• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like comparing rugby and grid iron,both simmilar but very different.

Kickboxers usually win under kickboxing rules against MT and visa versa MT always wins under their rules against kickboxers.

The tempo and rythem of the bouts are different.

Who would win in NHB,kickboxer,Mt or grappler????

The point is they are all good and every individual will bring something to each art.

I believe inthe individual before the art,just because your a mt guy does not guarantee a victory over this or that.

Its how hard you train and how you are as an individual.

Depends on wether the Muay Thai Fighter fought under kickboxing rules or not. If they fought under those rules often then I would put my money on the Muay Thai trained athlete everytime.

Also, a kickboxers shins should be condtioned as well. If we are both defining kickboxing the same way...WKA rules allow kicks to the inside and outside of the leg. That being the case any gym fighting under those rules that isn't teaching their athletes to shin block is severly handycapped

No, muay thai has more than kickboxing.. It's got elbows, knees, clinching, some throws..

Kickboxing only has punches & kicks.. If you can do freestyle kickboxing, you'll probably get elbows & knees as well.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

because kickboxers dont clinch, knee or elbow usually they will have better punches. simply because thai stylists must train to use more weapons they can not devote as much time to punches as a kickboxer

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever