• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Backyard Fights

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

These guys watched one to many UFC's and too much WWF. The guy that calls himself Ninja...pretty funny.

Generally speaking they lack skill, but sadly so do alot of high ranking martial artists.

If you have never sparred with with full contact, your in for a rude awakening.

Mind you beating the hell out of each other isn't the best idea either in someones back yard.

well... the idea of back yard fight is pretty cool~!!

I LOVE IT!!

but i would rather spar in dojang with my fellows ...

i am a korean boy who will rock korea with my fists may be next 10 years i am already a bruce lee of korea

As pathetic as the whole thing is it does take balls to get in there and actually fight for real. As for beating the crap out of my friends that doesn't really appeal to me. It looks like the few fighters they have just fight each other every single week. Obviously the outcome will always be pretty much the same. From t he looks of t hings they even fight in the rain and crap. How do you explain broken arms and black eyes every money to your boss??? When he asks what you do and you tell him you fight and then tell him you don't make any money doing it he'll prob. call you a ******... lol

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

It takes alot of guts do that kind of stuff. You go in knowing that you can get badly hurt. But if you go in and are confident about your ability, all you probrably get is a black eye.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

There is nothing noteworthy in what these guys do. They fight each other in such a manner(I'm making a conjecture here) because they need to fuel some inferiority complex plaguing them about themselves. You cannot call it serious training to improve skill when you keep track records. Those are bragging rights, nothing more. Seems to me these guys have something to prove to themselves, maybe in primary school or highschool they were laughed at a lot or not very popular, and this is their way to show they're something instead of nothing. Sparring full contact with intended goals of training is much different, mentally, physically, and philosophically that what these guys do.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

I agree with you martial Artist, those guys are just hiting on each other without havin some techniques.

It is really stupid to congratulates you to have broken the arm or the ribs of somebody just for fun.

When trainig full contact, you should have some techniques to practice and rules to follow.

coonichiwa :grin:

Wing Chun Kung Fu (Yip Man) and

Kali (Pekiti Tersia) martial artist

(no belts needed)