• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dwx,

Uh.... Maybe...?

I guess we'd have to do a controlled experiment or get a kinesiologist in here. Thanks for your .02$ though.

:)

lol, its sad that I have so much time on my hands to think about things like this.... I did actually want to do a proper study but I have neither the time nor the money for it.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, wow, DWx. That is very deep, and very heavy. That was a great brain workout for me. Kind of hard to understand it all, but a great post. Even if you aren't 100% right, it is impressive that you can put it into perspective that way.

DWx, John, you two are sharp! :)

Thanks for the explanation. I was more asking from a physics viewpoint (since I teach college level physics for the MCAT). However, by putting the center of gravity forward, it sounds like the point of impact is further along the x-axis, so it isn't the y-axis drop propagating this "stronger" technique.

It is just physically impossible for any Force perpendicular to a striking surface to affect a strike... so thanks for clearing up where this might have come from.

Little confused here...so, you mean I did good??? :idea:

Um, wow, DWx. That is very deep, and very heavy. That was a great brain workout for me. Kind of hard to understand it all, but a great post. Even if you aren't 100% right, it is impressive that you can put it into perspective that way.

Um.. thanks :blush:

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Um.. thanks :blush:

You are very welcome! :D