kicking in a fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I would kick in a fight. Not a problem with me.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

rofl, depends, if its a fight between two guys who think they are uber tough and need to duke it out in front of the whole school, i wouldnt kick, just to prevent his friends from jumping in before the guy i was originally fighting is fully out. In the street theres no question... if you find the opening, boot them as hard as possible

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun

Usually, the guy who took the "cheap shot" is the guy who lost.

Fighting is fighting. There is no such thing as a "fair fight." If you want to fight fair, get into competition. If you are fighting, fight to win. If that means kicking, then so be it.

people only say kicking is cheap cause they themselves dont know how to kick, when i have to fight i normally only kick to the legs i mostly punch, knee and elbow

"Bushido is realized in the presence of death"

"TapouT or PassouT"

guys do you think its appropriate to kick in a fight. Because a lot of people consider kicking in a fight cheap.

Most people would say that sucker punches are cheap as well. That doesnt stop 99% of people who have gotten into fights from throwing them. Someone who tells you that kicking in a fight is cheap simply doesnt know how to fight (or more importantly, how to kick).

Generally i punch when im sparring in class, cos for some reason i never seem to be able to score with a kick, although i do throw one in from time to time, just to put my oppenent off a bit. I think if i was in a street fight i would probably kick because i have a powerful roundhouse kick, and in a street fight there are no rules and im not looking to score a point!

How can kicking in a fight be cheap? Pulling hair and biting...maybe! Kick away if that means you win!

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk