• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Gym Cardio Machine for MA

Konoko

What is the Best Gym Cardio Machine for MA?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Best Gym Cardio Machine for MA?

• Treadmill
    • Elliptical/Cross Trainer
    • Rowing Machine
    • Cycle

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am going elliptical, because it doesn't hurt my knees! However, I am sure that there are some that can offer different benefits to different people as well.

i voted cross trainer. i believe u can cycle and run out with a gym, so they arent the best there, and i dnt partyicularly like rowing machines :P

Willing - Believing - Achieving

Orange Belt: Freestyle/Sport Karate - Kickboxing - Boxing

My choice is the eliptical for the same reason, it's easier on the knees and works your arms too. :karate:

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

I went for the rowing machine as I personally don't believe gym cardio machines are much cop compared to running and swimming (I swim due to the above mentioned knee issues). Rowing machines however provide an excellent all body work out, and the videogame-esque races you can enter on some of the more sophisticated machines are excellent motivators. I tend to train at home and this is the one bit of kit I miss.