• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jackie Chan and Jet Li......in the same movie!!

These two are supposed to begin filming a movie in April of 2007. From what I read, it is to be a family movie. Li will play two characters, one of whom comes into conflict with Chan's character.

This has potential!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know what to say. I think Jet Li can put out some excellent MA movies. However, I do not think there is a Jackie Chan movie out there I like. Perhaps between the two of them I'll find it as some sort of enjoyable middle ground.

I kind of feel the same way. Jackie Chan tries to be too cute for my tastes, and I didn't like Fearless that much. Too much wire work. I guess we will see.

i agree about wire work im not the biggest fan i hated crouching tiger hidden dragon. I am a massive fan of jackie chan i love the way he uses everyday objects as weapons.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Wait, I thought Jet Li just did his "last movie"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Technically, "Fearless" was Li's final "martial arts movie," but he's saying this new one is going to be a "family movie based on a old chinese story." He tricked us.

Also, Jackie Chan is just plain raw, see any of his pre-American movies and you will be amazed at how much more talent he had than when American directors directed him. See "Drunken Master" (the original choreographed by Yuen Wu Ping, it is amazing.

Destined To Bring Light

Technically, "Fearless" was Li's final "martial arts movie," but he's saying this new one is going to be a "family movie based on a old chinese story." He tricked us.

Actually fearless was his last "martial arts epic." That doesn't exclude other martial arts movies styles like comedies, family, etc.

cant wait to c it it. i have always likd jet li's wushu for its advanced and beutiful forms. and i hav always likd Chans films for his acrobatics, and resourcefull fighting style. i think this movie will be very good.

and yes drunken master is one of my favorite kung-fu films, it is very good.

this is not to be confused with " the legend of drunken master " which also included Chan but was not nearly as good.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.