• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do that not many others do?

Jeet Kune Do

Well, I can honestly say that I'm one of a very few ladies that work where I do, building satellite trucks. I can build power centers, wire data, audio or video patch panels, put connectors on all kinds of wires/cables, hook up equipment, etc. I can even do basic metal fab work. I find that there's always a ratio of at least 15 guys for 1 gal (not counting office staff) everywhere I've worked in the last decade.

Wow thats cool!

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I throw Ice cubes from my balcony ( floor 12) , aiming some evil drunks who make noise and fight each other at night. And many times I hit the objetive.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

I might not be the only on on this forum who does this, but I KNOW for a fact that I'm the only one who can do this in my TKD class.

The "this" I'm talking about is: being able to put my chest ALL the way to the floor when we do the butterfly stretch.

If you're not laughin', you're not livin'!--Carlos Mencia

Oh man. I wish. I am so close to doing that. I can put my nose to my toes, when I do a butterfly stretch, but not my chest :( I was close to putting my chest to the floor with a V-stretch also, but I lost that flexibility when I stopped training for a while.

Laurie F

I can almost do that too. It's not common in my class but there are others who can do it in there. I often get called a freak during gym class because I can streatch 3x better than anyone else in there.

I can destroy an integrated air defense system. I used to fly EA-6B Prowler jets off carriers. Most recently I ran an aircraft carrier as Operations Officer. Nowadays I get paid full time to learn German in preparation for my next job. This doesn't suck. :lol:

Recently my wife and I have gotten back into Star Trek: Voyager which is being rerun on on Spike. I have introduced my kids to it. It is much healthier and thought-provoking than many other things kids could watch. We have all kinds of great discussions about the nature of reality, time, space, moral dilemmas, fighting with unmatched weapons, etc. We have great philosophical discussions! :karate:

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

I can destroy an integrated air defense system. I used to fly EA-6B Prowler jets off carriers. Most recently I ran an aircraft carrier as Operations Officer. Nowadays I get paid full time to learn German in preparation for my next job. This doesn't suck. :lol:

Recently my wife and I have gotten back into Star Trek: Voyager which is being rerun on on Spike. I have introduced my kids to it. It is much healthier and thought-provoking than many other things kids could watch. We have all kinds of great discussions about the nature of reality, time, space, moral dilemmas, fighting with unmatched weapons, etc. We have great philosophical discussions! :karate:

Both of those are cool!!!

"Don't mess with me, or I'll take out your integrated air defense system, buddy!"

Then walk away while they try to figure out what the heck you just said!! :lol:

No big deal really. I wish I could stretch like cnada and The BB of C above. Now THAT would be impressive.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.