• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you do that not many others do?

Jeet Kune Do

Oh good question

i think my main one would have to be waring full make-up to karate dont think many do that (maybe im wrong) dont get me wrong i work up a good sweat and am not scared of a good work out but i do like my make-up!

I don't wear make-up Carolyn but i am similar in that i act like im going on a night out when i go karate :lol: I slap loads of gel on my hair and make it look nice, even wear my best scent :lol:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn physics? Not many people do that nowdays

I hear you Jay! I am kind of a science nut too. Most people find that wierd. I had to take one Physics course in school but I took a second one just for fun because I find it so enjoyable.

Anyway, the (other) odd thing I do is play "Yu-gi-oh!" with my son. For those that don't know, that's a card game based on the cartoon show. I play with him at home, go to tournaments (yes we both enter), and I even have my own custom deck.

Paranoia is not a fault. It is clarity of the world around us.

That's ok... I still play magic. I do stupid human tricks.... I can touch the tip of my tounge to the the tip of my nose.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I can golf right handed or left handed. I have shot 89 or lower each way.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

At 29 i still suck my thumb....i know how shameful lol

I'm afraid that my daughter, age 13, who still does as well will be off in college doing so too

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Well, I can honestly say that I'm one of a very few ladies that work where I do, building satellite trucks. I can build power centers, wire data, audio or video patch panels, put connectors on all kinds of wires/cables, hook up equipment, etc. I can even do basic metal fab work. I find that there's always a ratio of at least 15 guys for 1 gal (not counting office staff) everywhere I've worked in the last decade.

what goes around, comes around