• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Martial Artists' Training Log

bushido_man96

Finally, after trying all week, I managed to sneak a second round in for the day and get a lift in.

chest/tris

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. It must be part of part of the inherant guy genome that makes us fiddle with things that run :lol: .

Hehe, no joke. I still have two more vehicles to clean out. I have been working out this week, but I keep forgeting my notes at home. I'll get them posted up soon.

9-29-08

Chest/triceps

Dumbell bench press: 60x10, 70x8, 75x6

Triceps push-downs: 105x10, 120x6, 135x4

Back/biceps/shoulders

Shoulder press: 95x10, 8, 6

Lat pull down: 96x10, 10, 10

Arm curl machine: 45x6, 5, 4

Legs

Leg press: 263x10, 274x10, 286x10

Leg extension: 95x15, 15, 15

Leg curls: 160x15, 145x15, 15

Hip abduction: 100x10, 10, 10

Hip adduction: 100x10, 10, 10

Abs

Decline crunches: 3x15

Combat Hapkido: 10:30 - 11:10. Worked on red belt curriculum again, and it is getting better. We also finished up with a bit of our Aikido stuff, too.

9-30-08

TKD class: 6:00 - 7:00. Tonights class was pretty good. We did a lot of extra basics, including a combination that contained two spinning kicks, consecutive. After busting out the first 3, I really started to sag afterwards. I obviously need a bit more work, as far as physical fitness goes.

10-2-08

TKD class: 6:00 - 7:00. Two classes a week feels pretty good. Tonight I got to do quite a bit of sparring work. We did some technique drills that work on endurance and targeting, and then sparred, when we were good and tired.

A high school kid that is a 3rd dan made it back to class after some long hiatus, and we got to spar. He was tired out, like I was, and I couldn't get any kicks on him. So, if reverted to punching, which worked rather well. I made it a point to target the patches on his uniform, and we had a pretty good time with it. :D