• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/29

Drilled spider guard position and sweeping. Moved on to butterfly guard maintenance.

35 min free roll.

Helped lower belts refresh on their katas for 1 hour.

30 mins of deep stretching before bed, working towards the side splits. :karate:

徳道心

"You may train for a long, long time, but if you merely move your hands and feet and jump up and down like a puppet, learning karate is not very different from learning to dance. You will never have reached the heart of the matter; you will have failed to grasp the quintessence of 空手道(karate-do)." -Gichin Funakoshi

4/1

90 min free roll by rounds. 30 sec rest intervals. Worked a few new sweeps in, really spent time taking back from butterfly and other open guard positions.

4/1

90 min free roll by rounds. 30 sec rest intervals. Worked a few new sweeps in, really spent time taking back from butterfly and other open guard positions.

While you were busy with your training, i was training real life scenerio's by having Sensei Walk pull a live blade on me during Liverpunch's wedding reception. GOOD TIMES!!! :lol:

4/1

While you were busy with your training, i was training real life scenerio's by having Sensei Walk pull a live blade on me during Liverpunch's wedding reception. GOOD TIMES!!! :lol:

I love the fact that we all act like a bunch of heathens in church until you come in and announce that Tim Walk's here and we need to behave ourselves.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

4/1

I love the fact that we all act like a bunch of heathens in church until you come in and announce that Tim Walk's here and we need to behave ourselves.

Nice! Well, at least he didn't actually stab anyone...this time :lol: Seriously, I still have marks from where he stabbed me with a fork. Over a buffet. True story, granted, the marks are a bit of an exaggeration :) . But that doesn't change the fact he did it!

4/2

Movement to contact and force on force for the department.

90+ min of free roll. Worked on getting a new (to me) sweep from spider. Spent a little time sharpening a collar choke I learned recently.