• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

celebrity big brother

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No, because IMO it's utter rubbish! :P Plus I've only ever heard of one of the so-called "celebrities" that are/were in the house.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/index.jsp - for those of you lucky ebough to have never heard of this program. ;)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

oh iv been watching (yes i have no life apart from the karate haha)

did the same thing that i think eveyone does and swore that i wouldnt be watching it this year but im hooked

Cant believe the hoha its all caused over jade and shilpa (sp?) poor shilpa mind you she did cut jade down to size with the 'this is all your famous for' jib from the look on jades face that one really got under her skin

who do you think will win??

my moneys on shilpa or dirk

i personally like shilpa, Never liked Jade from the start,... i hear this bigbrother is causing an uproar around the globe...

Not sure if it's racist myself but defo Bullying going on

I personally hate the program but thats just my opinion. Although these hateful comments should have been stopped you canonly blame channel 4

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

I think the idea sounds fine but I have too much on my plate already to be able to spend the time watching. Sorry

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I've not watched a BB since the first series. What I find upsetting about this racism issue is that Channel 4 are surely going to make a profit from it. I gather from what I hear on the radio that this series had hugely reduced viewing figures compared to past series. Now there's a huge media storm over this alleged racism viewing figures will surely rocket once more. I find it hard not to think C4 are delightedly fanning the flames of this contoversy, financially profitting from every ounce of tension and upset the goings on in that house generate out here in the real world.

Just a note, Shilpa Shetty, as well as being jaw droppingly gorgeous and an absolute paragon of dignity is also apparently a black belt in karate!

That is correct. she is a blackbelt in karate, not sure what discipline yet, i'll dig a bit deeper,,,,