• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Movies

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have loads of faves, but here's a few that I especially like:

Scent of a Woman, Clerks, The Shawshank Redemption, Slapshot, Calendar Girls, Halloween, Shrek & Shrek 2, Blow Dry, Blues Brothers, Grease, Withnail & I, Castaway, The Truman Show, Saw, Saw 2 & Saw 3, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Secrets & Lies, Kinky Boots, Dogma.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I like some of the late '80s early '90s action movies. Action Jackson, Commando, Predator 1 and 2, Alien Vs. Predator, The Last Boyscout, the Lethal Weapon movies, many Van Damme and Segal movies.

My favorite right now is the League of Extraordinary Gentleman, and The Hulk.

Wow far to many to list but here are some of my faves!

Green mile, shawshank redemption, boys don't cry, million dollar baby, all harry potters, falling down, all the rocky's, daylight, monster in law, superman returns.....best stop now lol

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

Falling Down is an excellent movie.

Aside from that, these martial arts movies:

(No particular order)

Chinese Connection, Way of the Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon, The Kumite, The Prodigal Son, Fighter in the Wind, Iron Monkey, Once upon a time in China, Drunken Master, Police Story, Fearless, Ong-Bak, The Protector, and Bloodsport.

A New Age Dawns

I loved 'Million Dollar Baby', Harry Potter movies (all), 'War of the Worlds'(even though I am not a Cruise fan), 'Tommy Boy' and almost any movie with Chris Farley, 'Dumb and Dumber', 'Home Alone 1 and 2' and I am sure there are others, but these are the ones I can watch over and over ad never get sick of them.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.