• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good news, bad news

bushido_man96

Well, I have a good news/bad news week.

The good news is today (Jan. 12) is me and the wife's anniversery, and the 9th was my birthday.

The bad news is I spent my birthday getting tests done at the hospital, and lying in bed, curled up in the fetal position.

Today, I am still feeling kind of bad as well. My appetite has disappeared, and I lost 15 pounds between the night of the 8th and the 9th.

I feel crummy! :(

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're feeling better soon. My brother's b-day was the 9th as well.

Rest up, feel better, and now you've got an excuse to eat a bit extra, I guess, losing all that weight so fast. Don't eat it all back in one place! :)

what goes around, comes around

Hey bushido_man96, I'm thinking about ya. My sister in law went through this thing where she drank this stuff, and gave her the poops for two days so they can check her colon. She couldnt eat or anything. I hope it wasn't anything like that. She was so sick from it. If this is what it was, I feel for ya. Nasty stuff. I hope you feel better soon.

Laurie F

Gradually, things are starting to come back together for me. My stomach isn't turning as much as it was.

However, along with the meds, the doctor wanted me to start taking fiber. I don't think she knows me very well. :P