Shotokan-kez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... gonna start upping the difficulty a bit.

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Yep... gonna start upping the difficulty a bit.

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

This is a good one. I think he'd have to say something like "You will sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was a lie he would have to sentence the man to six years, making it true. It's a clever way to get two years taken off.

However, as for myself, I'd probably say something like "I am male." because that can't be disputed.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Ok... You have 6 black socks, 4 white socks, 8 green socks, and 2 blue socks. How many socks would you have to draw out of the drawer to guarantee a matching pair?

Ok... You have 6 black socks, 4 white socks, 8 green socks, and 2 blue socks. How many socks would you have to draw out of the drawer to guarantee a matching pair?

Just 2...because I have the lights on! :D

The answer is five. You have four different colors of socks. At the worst case by four you will have drawn one of each color. It wouldn't matter what color the next sock would be because it would match any of them.

I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see.

Sounds like a cloud to me.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

ooo heres a good one...

Two cars are travelling at the same constant velocity when they colide head on. What can the force of the collision be compared to?

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun