• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wake Up: Alarm or Naturally?

Patrick

On my days off, like I said, I sleep late. I could go to bed early and still sleep late. I think sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies LOL.

But my honey has a furry alarm. The dog. He doesn't bother me (thank goodness) in the morning, but he get's him up by 7am. If my honey goes on a business trip, then the dog gets me up by "thumping" the bed with his paw or sticking his cold nose in my face LOL

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alarm... two of them actually in case I sleep through the first one. :)

I always thought of one clock invention, ok its like this, A clock with a Powerful Spring and a boxing glove attached to it to wake you up in the morning, make sure you wear a mouth guard :up:

I know that this is silly but I do it anyway, I use an alarm to get up at 4:50am to watch Samurai Jack on Toonami, its my favourite cartoon and it isnt on during the day, so i have to wake up early,

Remember, the early bird catches the worm

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
I use an alarm. When I lived on my own, I had to set the clock across the room, so that I had to actually get out of bed to turn it off, so I wouldn't roll back over and fall asleep. :lol:

Usually, I get up at around 3:30 pm, because I don't get home from work until around 7:30 am.

I worked midnights for a while and had to do this as well. I use to hit the snooze on the first one from bed and, at times, until the snooze exhausted (at that time there was a time limit). Perhaps clocks today are different. I have not checked recently

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• 2 weeks later...

Alarm and a lot of time. I cannot wake up in 2 minutes and be out of the door. I always need 1 hour to wake up, stop being dizzy and then be able to dress and so on. I need to put some order into my work schedule since this perpetual tiredness is not gonna do me good at all.

ramymensa, I agree. I wake up with the alarm or the dog. But I need time to "wake up." Even before I attempt anything in the morning. Lots of coffee, and a nice warm shower usually does the trick. My man even knows better to even talk to me before I down the first cup of coffee LOL.

My mom bought me the perfect keychain. It's got this saying on it ... "I haven't had my first cup of coffee. Don't make me hurt you." It fits me to a "T" LOL

Laurie F

• 2 weeks later...

I always need an alarm clock (or two) on workdays. It takes me at least 20 minutes to actually wake up and be able to get out of bed without bumping into anything or acting like a zombie...

It's just the opposite when I'm on vacation tough. Then I can get up in a snap before 7 a.m. :lol:

If you're going trough hell, keep going. | http://www.sankukai.org