• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well I guess i should introduce myself

username8697

I already have a few posts but it is always polite to introduce myself

My name is Franky and well i am 1 kyu shito ryu preparing for shodan hopefully in april.

I live in Belgium but i spent my childhood in western Kansas ( hi five to bushido man96).

karate is an extremly important pârt of my life unfortunate circumstances made me have to give it up in my prime but now I am back and I hope i will never have to quit again... :karate:

Honor humility and respect to all..

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome, stormbringer! :karate: So cool that you are even familiar with where I live. But how did you end up in Belgium? :-?

Ok i will try to make long story short my dad is from Plainville and he joined the army and volunteered for vietnam of course with army you ask one thing you get another he got stationed in Belgium at S.H.A.P.E.

He met and married my mother (belgian) and we went back to KS. We first lived in hays i have vague memories of this the we moved to Stockton the to Plainville then to Pratt the back to Plainville. Anyhow by the time I was 12 my parents divorced and i moved back to belgium with my mother. I went to high school and college in belgium and now i live here with the wife and two kids. I travel back to KS every now and then my Dad just moved to Salina my aunt lives in Concordia nd my sister and couisins live in Hays (FHSU) Natoma and Plainville.