• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Last movie you saw in theaters?

Patrick

Eragon is out here in the cinema's at the moment, but i dont think i'll get to see it now so i'll just have to wait until it's available on DVD, but i must admit it does look great. They have brought it out on the PS2 as well.

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I see movies quite frequently, the last oen being Deja Vu, which was ok.

I also saw Borat, and found it still made me laugh several times, although it was not nearly as good as I had hoped. I wouldnt feel too bad for Pamela though, she is an actress, and those seens were not real. Apparenlty she is friends with the Borat actor.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

• 4 weeks later...

I hardly ever go to the cinema these days. The last film I saw there was Saw 3, which was about October. I think the one before that was Ice Age 2, which just shows how often I go!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Oh wow! It's been so long since we went to any cinema. I think it was a movie made by Jackie Chan. I don't remember which one, though.

We usually wait until the movie we want to see comes out on DVD. Then we rent or buy it. The last one we saw was Ice Age 2. Cute movie. The first one was good, too.

Laurie F

I haven't gone in awhile. I think the last one I saw was Borat. I thought it was funny, but not for children at all. There should be strict warnings about people under 18 seeing that. I did watch Fearless last night on DVD. I liked it, but chose to watch it in English instead of reading subtitles. Wish I hadn't. I think the voices dubbed dumbs the characters a little. I am going to watch it again with the subtitles and listen to the actual voices of the actors.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.